Eight mothers recorded a video message near the Pavlovsk Military Commissariat in Voronezh Oblast. They demanded to evacuate the mobilized sons of them from the front line. According to the women, their sons are allegedly "in the most difficult conditions without food and water, without tags, and the command allegedly abandoned them." The video was published in the Podslushano (‘overheard’) Pavlovsk Community on November 7.
The women showed their passports to the camera to prove that they were real people and not to be accused of fakes. One of the mothers, whose name is difficult to understand from the passport, said that her son and his fellow soldiers allegedly got out from entrapment near Krasnopopovka (apparently, it was about Chervonopopovka near Lugansk) on October 23. The men walked more than 140 km, after which they were allegedly told to return to the front line.
The second mother, Marina Kretova, said that her son had completed two weeks of training in a unit in Voronezh. They were taken out to the shooting range once. On October 31, Kretova claims, all the young men were allegedly taken to the front lines.
Lyudmila Agarkova from Voronezh Oblast reported that her son had been allegedly told during training, "Do not dig emplacements, you will not need them."
Agarkova did not name the place where her son was fighting, but said that he had recently got in touch and asked her for help: allegedly, "very few" out of 500 soldiers survived, and "an unthinkable number" of them died. Agarkova added that the death of these soldiers had been declared a fake, but she did not say who had announced it and where.
The mothers sent letters to Governor of Voronezh Oblast Gusev, the military prosecutor's office, Shoigu, and Putin. In the district administration, women were advised not to disclose their personal data to anyone.
The death of 529 conscripts from Voronezh Oblast was reported by Verstka (‘layout’). The Voyna s Feykami (‘war with fakes’) Channel called the news fake. The Governor of Voronezh Oblasts’s press relations service neither refuted nor confirmed the death toll.